sábado, 11 de junho de 2011

Sabrina- t. 83

Santa Maria 29th, April 2011
    Today is Friday

                                  Hello!

     My name is Sabrina Scremin de Abreu, I’m 16 and I live in Santa Maria, Rio Grande do Sul.
   I’m tall and I have dark,  long, curly hair. 
   I’m not working at the moment, just studying. I’m in 9° grade and I study at the "State School of Basic Education Augusto Ruschi".
  The things I like to do is listen to music, dance and go out with friends.
   I live playing handball and volleyball, I also like animals but i love especially children.
    My parents are very important for me and, in my home, I have sereval pets: two bitch  (Laica,Leci), a dog (Spock), and a parrot (unnamed).
    My favorite TV program is  Malhação.
    My favorite color is purple, pink, blue, red and black.
    I like almost all types of music except classical, samba and some of the pop music
    But now talk a little about you.
    Where do you live? Do you study or work?
    How are you? What do you most enjoy doing?
    I want your answer.
                A hug
                                   Sabrina Scremin de Abreu

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário